1. Is the Home Care Oxygen Service store closed?
Home Care Oxygen Service has opened its doors for direct client access. Screening of all clients, limiting the number of clients allowed entry to a location at one time, hand sanitization and social distancing practices will be followed. Home Care Oxygen Service will continue to provide CPAP services with the primary objective to protect clients and Home Care Oxygen Service employees.
2. Is Home Care Oxygen Service selling CPAP in the store?
Yes, with a valid CPAP prescription, Home Care Oxygen Service will arrange for initiation of CPAP therapy with your choice of virtual, curbside/remote, or in-store appointment.
3. Will I have to wear a mask during an in-store CPAP setup?
Home Care Oxygen Service will provide you with a surgical mask to wear during your set up. Our staff will practice PPE and will be wearing a surgical mask, face shield and gloves.
4. If I don’t want to come to the Home Care Oxygen Service store, how will I get CPAP supplies?
Shop online at Medigas Express or call 1-877-350–9816 to have the supplies shipped directly to your home.
5. What if I need help with my CPAP equipment during this phase of COVID-19?
Call 1.800.461.4339 to speak with a Home Care Oxygen Service healthcare professional who will assist you with equipment instructions, techniques that will help you adjust to therapy, troubleshoot a technical issue and review equipment cleaning techniques.
6. Should I continue to use my CPAP during this phase of COVID-19?
You are encouraged to continue using your CPAP as your physician has prescribed. If you screen positive for COVID-19, it is suggested you sleep in a separate room without a cold air return, with the door closed and window open slightly.
7. Is Home Care Oxygen Service doing Level III during the COVID-19 outbreak?
Yes, Level III sleep screening services have resumed.
8. Will Home Care Oxygen Service be able to provide non-invasive ventilation?
Home Care Oxygen Service will provide non-invasive ventilators as inventories permit.